Tiang Cheng wrote:

Hi All,

Let’s get together for dinner on Thursday night 6:15 for a 6:30pm start.

Pelligrinis 66 Bourke Street.

Just a heads up, that place is really small... and seating is two long benches, one on the side wall, one on the counter, maybe 10 metres long each!? (not sure exactly) It might not be the best venue for a social thing.

Given that, it's not a bad place for some authentic Italian at a reasonable price.

Please RSVP to me by Thursday 12pm so I can make the booking. I’m looking forward to meeting you Melbourne dotnetters, and confirming firsthand that Silky isn’t a email bot.

I can confirm that silky is real, although, not made of silk.

:)
--
Les Hughes
l...@datarev.com.au