The TMS's systems in Australia are all incestuous and at times really
just questionable as to why the travel industry needs these systems
that are getting very unwieldy at times..

As someone who's been at both Tourism Queensland and TravelTrain
Holidays and been in teams (both management and developer focused)
spent millions to make feeble attempts to replace them, its somewhat a
case of skating uphill the moment you do decide to move away from
them... To be honest i'm surprised there hasn't been more of these
mini disasters :)

Regards,

Scott Barnes

http://www.riagenic.com