Hey Andrew,

Shameless plug, but I used to work for Technology
One<http://www.technologyonecorp.com/>in Brisbane.  They're a
home-grown ERP vendor who've been quite successful
in competing locally against the Oracles and SAPs of the world. I know they
have Financials, Payroll & Supply Chain modules in their suite.

I have no first-hand experience in interacting with the products as an
un-biased end-user or customer, but the technology platform is quite sound
and modern by comparison to other ERP suites (.NET WinForms client +
ASP.NETWeb Services).

If you're interested, I should be able to put you in touch with someone in
(pre-)sales.

Cheers,
Joe.