I have VsDocman for generating help from the source code comments
(http://www.helixoft.com/vsdocman/overview.html?net=a4c186p02)
(it will generate help without any comments but the final outcome won't be as
good if you do)
I also have a copy of Help & Manual for producing documentation
(http://www.ec-software.com/)

You can generate documentation in VsDocman in a variety of formats including in
Help & manual format. Once I generate help in this format I can use Help &
Manual to apply some spit and polish.

Used Help & manual before for  creating help files for Delphi projects. I was
fairly happy with the product.

Now that I have moved on to C# I am hoping that it will assist me again not
only for help files but also for user documentation.
I have played with  VSDocman but really need to spend more time with it. Last
few times I tried it, it did not give me what I expected.
I suspect a wetware issue was at fault and that will be overcome in due course
with time and experience.

Regards Peter Maddin
Applications Development Officer
PathWest Laboratory Medicine WA
Phone : +618 9473 3944
Fax : +618 9473 3982
E-Mail : peter.mad...@pathwest.wa.gov.au
The contents of this e-mail transmission outside of the WAGHS network are
intended solely for the named recipient's), may be confidential, and may be
privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure in the public interest. The
use, reproduction, disclosure or distribution of the contents of this e-mail
transmission by any person other than the named recipient(s) is prohibited. If
you are not a named recipient please notify the sender immediately.