Just playing around with some generics, and I'm getting one bit that I'm
not happy with. I thought I had this working, but I've changed something
and now it doesn't.

I have an interface

Interface IBase(Of T, E)

And a child interface

Interface ILevel1

And a Class

Class Level1

                Implements ILevel1

                Implements IBase(of string, integer)

Then I have a factory with a method as such

Function GetALevel(Of TLevel(Of T, E)() As IBase(Of T, E)

In another class, I want to call the following

Dim foo as Factory = new Factory

Dim bar as foo.GetALevel(Of ILevel1)()

I think that the type of T and E should be inferred from the ILevel
interface. I'm sure I had this working, then a made a number of changes
all around this code, then noticed it wasn't working anymore.

Can anyone explain this better?

Thanks

Clint Colefax