Hi,

FTPS is piece of cake using...

System.Net.FtpWebRequest & FtpWebResponse

For SSL obviously you need to set the EnableSsl to true... but the trick is
that you need to add a callback handler for the Certificate Validation.

ServicePointManager.ServerCertificateValidationCallback =
                delegate(Object obj, X509Certificate cert, X509Chain
chain, SslPolicyErrors errors)
                {
                    // need to handle SSL exceptions here
                    return true;
                };

For SFTP... this is free and works
http://www.tamirgal.com/blog/page/SharpSSH.aspx

Cheers,
Shane

--
Cheers,
Shane

DISCLAIMER NOTICE
The contents of this email are confidential.  If you are not the intended
recipient, you must not disclose, copy or use the contents in anyway.  If
you have received this email in error, please delete it and notify us by
reply email.  It is the recipient's responsibility to screen this message
and any attachments for computer viruses.
Thank you.