From: ozdotnet-boun...@ozdotnet.com [mailto:ozdotnet-boun...@ozdotnet.com] On
Behalf Of .net noobie
Sent: Friday, 26 November 2010 3:43 PM
To: ozDotNet
Subject: Re: OT - iPhone Programming

I am not into the iphone but here is a link talking about it
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/2604033/is-monotouch-now-banned-on-the-iphone/2608823#2608823

On Fri, Nov 26, 2010 at 6:31 PM, David Loo
<david....@itvision.com.au<mailto:david....@itvision.com.au>> wrote:

Really...I didn't know but looks like they are still selling monotouch from the
web site.

David Loo

Analyst/Programmer

IT Vision Australia Pty Ltd (ABN: 34 309 336 904)
PO Box 881, Canning Bridge WA 6153
Level 3, Kirin Centre, 15 Ogilvie Road, Applecross, WA, 6153
P:  (08) 9315 7000    F:  (08) 9315 7088
E:  david....@itvision.com.au<mailto:david....@itvision.com.au>    W:
http://www.itvision.com.au<http://www.itvision.com.au/>

NOTICE : This e-mail and any attachments are intended for the addressee(s) only
and may
contain confidential or privileged material. Any unauthorised review, use,
alteration,
disclosure or distribution of this e-mail (including any attachments) by an
unintended recipient
is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient please contact the sender
as soon as
possible by return e-mail and then delete both messages.