I similarly rejected SQLite some years ago because it seemed
incomplete.  However, I'm having so much trouble now with SQL CE (I've
been working all this weekend because of it) that I've recently been
considering looking at it again.

Any opinions on relative performance, reliability and stability
compared to SQL CE?

David

"If we can hit that bullseye, the rest of the dominoes
 will fall like a house of cards... checkmate!"
 -Zapp Brannigan, Futurama