This is perhaps "old" but nevertheless an interesting read:

 <http://cr.yp.to/qmail/qmailsec-20071101.pdf> (direct pdf)

Specifically, I don't think there is any real current programming
paradigm for trivially doing his jail-based approach.

 That is to say, I know, say, in .NET and Java we can do restrictions
based on the security policy managers, but I don't really see many
people using that directly inside their own work to communicate with
themselves. Anyone have any thoughts on this matter?

--
Noon Silk

http://dnoondt.wordpress.com/  (Noon Silk) | http://www.mirios.com.au:8081 >

of being this signature."