From: ozdotnet-boun...@ozdotnet.com [mailto:ozdotnet-boun...@ozdotnet.com]
On Behalf Of Michael Minutillo
Sent: Tuesday, February 15, 2011 1:20 PM
To: ozDotNet
Subject: Re: LINQ extensions

Weird. It should add a .Count() extension method, not a property. Are you
coding in a language that has optional parentheses by any chance?

On Tue, Feb 15, 2011 at 1:12 PM, Ian Thomas <il.tho...@iinet.net.au> wrote:

FYI only

Just an oddity I hadn't taken in before, that a reference to LINQ makes
.Count a valid property of arrays (otherwise .Length is valid).

I had been using LINQ to Objects in a small projects and changed it to not
do so, meticulously cleaned references to LINQ out (VS2008 does not seem to
do that thoroughly), and had a couple of errors arise with myarrays.Count
statements I had been slack enough to write previously.

Framework 3.5

  _____

Ian Thomas
Victoria Park, Western Australia