From: ozdotnet-boun...@ozdotnet.com [mailto:ozdotnet-boun...@ozdotnet.com]
On Behalf Of Grant Molloy
Sent: Wednesday, 9 March 2011 4:04 PM
To: ozDotNet
Subject: Re: I.T. resume

Don't forget to mention your 5yrs experience with .Net 4.0...

On Wed, Mar 9, 2011 at 2:44 PM, Winston Pang <winstonp...@gmail.com> wrote:

lol, I agree with the buzzword matrix, when recruiters who use to call me
about a "Web Development" role and include WPF and WinForms and C++ in the
whole mix of it, I thought they were reading off a long list of crap.

On Wed, Mar 9, 2011 at 3:18 PM, Craig van Nieuwkerk <crai...@gmail.com>