From: ozdotnet-boun...@ozdotnet.com [mailto:ozdotnet-boun...@ozdotnet.com]
On Behalf Of Simon Haigh
Sent: Tuesday, 15 March 2011 4:04 PM
To: ozDotNet
Subject: OT: External Security testing of websites

How do people get their websites tested by 3rd party security firms
without publishing them to a live environment and running the risk of
the site being hacked and/or internal networks being compromised.

Do people have a 2nd 'sandbox' environment which is totally isolated
(airgapped) from your main business networks or do you just take the
risk.

Thanks
Simon

On 3/15/11, mike smith <meski...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Tue, Mar 15, 2011 at 3:12 PM, David Connors <da...@codify.com> wrote:
>> [Window Title]
>> Windows Internet Explorer 9
>> [Main Instruction]
>> Internet Explorer 9 is now installed
>> [Content]
>> Some Internet Explorer files were in use during setup. Restart your
>> computer
>> to use Internet Explorer 9.
>> [Restart now] [Restart later]
>> Fail.
>
> Yes, you still can't close IE completely...
>
> and

http://www.itnews.com.au/News/251183,non-microsoft-hypervisors-miss-ie9-acce
leration.aspx

--