I'd just like to interject here with a public announcement. I'd like to
announce the presentation of our newly created "Drama Queen" award to our
poor unsuspecting Greg Keogh.
I think everyone here will agree that Greg is the deserving recipient of
this highly prestigious award.

This award will be presented at a future, yet to be determined date, along
with a comforting "There there" pat on the shoulder.

Please join me in congratulating Greg for this acheivement.
<claps>
cheers,
Stephen
p.s. Anyone who needs a thesaurus to accurately describle his pain deserves
to be acknowledged!
p.p.s It's Friday