Yeah I remember you talking about it. If you are still using it then it must
be good. I don't recall any frustrated ranting from you about it so it must
be pretty good. (still talking to me now?)

Oh, and I second your vote to change it to "Documentation" award.
Alternatively we could assign you "beta tester" status for the list. (how
bout now? still talking to me? ;)

ESENT looks... interesting. Sounds similar to Isolated storage. (the key'd
value part of it anyhow)
More to look at and research. Seems to be the way, the more research you do
into a topic the more you find to learn about.

thanks,
Stephen