From: ozdotnet-boun...@ozdotnet.com [ozdotnet-boun...@ozdotnet.com] on behalf
of djones...@gmail.com [djones...@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, March 30, 2011 1:10 AM
To: ozDotNet
Subject: Tfs

Hi guys,

Recently work has switched from clearcase to tfs.  The only problem is when I
go to check in, it tries to check in all the .vsspscc files as well. Is this
normal for tfs? Or is it a configuration problem, and if so server or client?

 This is the first time I've used it as before it was always subversion / git
etc.

Thanks

Davy
"When all you have is a hammer, every problem looks like a nail." I feel much
the same way about xml
  • Tfs djones147
    • RE: Tfs David Kean