Winston,
If you just want to get rid of it rather than sell it try:
http://www.freecycle.org/
I know you asked for a website to sell stuff but recycling it would
certainly get it out of your place and someone else can use it.

I have recycled many PCs, an ADSL modem, SLR camera, trampoline. If
someone can use it they will.

Cheers, Greg.