Hi Dave,

I intermittently had the same problem in the past while downloading
SPFoundation, too.  I tried a few times over a 24 hour period and eventually
it worked, so perhaps there is a stale CDN node floating around somewhere.

I had a hunt around for alternative download sites but couldn't find any.

You could try hitting the download link from a tunnelled or anonymised
location, to see if you get served from a different node?

Joe.