From: Stephen Liedig
Sent: Monday, 23 May 2011 12:44
To: ozDotNet
Subject: [OT] Windows Phone 7 & Plans

Hello all,

have recently returned from spending a couple of years in the uk and wanted
some advice / suggestions on Windows Phone 7 mobile devices and plans. Have
been with Vodafone previously and they seemed ok, but there WP7 offerings are
pretty slim. Can anyone suggest a decent carrier/phone? Was looking at the HD7
from Telstra the other day but almost fainted when I heard the price!

Cheers,

Steve