Hi

I'm leaving my current place of employment(quiet quickly) and I thought I
might ask around if anyone is looking for a perm role.

The place of employment is Happen Business <http://www.happen.biz> down
south in Mortdale, we provide a medium sized business accounting package
with some eBusiness products. We have a mixed of old and new technologies,
and we do keep moving forward 'as fast as we can for a mature product'.

Perks:
-The role is perfect for anyone living down south, I can tell you it's
really nice to give up the city and the train.
-The MD is a techy and cool a laid back
-No deadlines, we have a general roadmap and it's done when it's done (I
call it KANBAN 2.0)
-No office politics
-Good salary's

So if your sick of the office politics, want to make good money, in a laid
back environment while living close to work this job is perfect to you.