James, I'm trying Mozy as I like the way your screen shot shows you can
select folders and most importantly ... use filters. I like the idea of
making "backup sets" that watch certain folders. It seems to be working
well, but the client side home screen UI is not very informative.

I ran a test backup and I can see the backed up files folders on their
server, but I accidentally backed up a lot of garbage files, I've adjusted
my filters to ignore them, but they seem to be "stuck" on their server.
There is no delete option on the server. Am I missing it somewhere?