From: ozdotnet-boun...@ozdotnet.com [mailto:ozdotnet-boun...@ozdotnet.com]
On Behalf Of Michael Minutillo
Sent: Thursday, 9 June 2011 9:24 AM
To: ozDotNet
Subject: Re: VS2010 keeps crashing

Hi Peter,

Does VS crash when not in admin mode or when opening other projects in admin
mode? If not then I'd edit the .sln file to remove that project and see if
the crash persists. If it does then recreate the solution file and see if it
persists. If not then re-add the project and see what happens. If it STILL
fails. I'd consider  SP1 and deploying the WCF service to IIS Express as
this runs under your user account and does not require admin mode (avoid
this mid-project if you can as I've had many reports of issues installing
SP1 including personal ones and it takes forever).

Michael M. Minutillo
Indiscriminate Information Sponge
http://codermike.com

On Thu, Jun 9, 2011 at 9:11 AM, Peter Maddin <petermad...@iinet.net.au>