From: ozdotnet-boun...@ozdotnet.com [mailto:ozdotnet-boun...@ozdotnet.com] On
Behalf Of Tejas Goradia
Sent: Thursday, 9 June 2011 5:14 PM
To: ozdotnet@ozdotnet.com
Subject: Calling out to all you geeks to help me buy\build a machine
(preferably laptop) that can support following System Requirements.

System Requirements
________________________________

 *   Supported Operating Systems:Windows Server 2008 R2

Additionally you will need:

 *   Windows Server 2008 R2 with the Hyper-V role enabled.
 *   Drive Formatting: NTFS
 *   Processor: Intel VT or AMD-V capable
 *   RAM: 8 GB or more recommended
 *   Hard disk space required for install: 50 GB

This machine is going to be dedicated for running Virtual Machines made
available from Microsoft like the 2010 Information Worker Demonstration and
Evaluation Virtual Machine <goog_1420228367>
(RTM)<http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/en/details.aspx?FamilyID=751fa0d1-356c-4002-9c60-d539896c66ce&displaylang=en>

I naturally don't want to spend a fortune so please suggest good value for
money.

Thanks,
Tejas

This email is intended for the named recipient only.  The information it
contains may be confidential or commercially sensitive.  If you are not the
intended recipient you must not reproduce or distribute any part of this email,
disclose its contents to any other party, or take any action in reliance on it.
 If you have received this email in error, please contact the sender
immediately and delete the message from your computer.