On Wed, Jun 22, 2011 at 2:57 PM, Mark Hurd <markeh...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I don't recall were I got this from (perhaps it was once explicitly in
> an employment agreement and I've assumed it was general) but I was
> under the impression that ALL employee's coding (at work or home and I
> am referring to employees, not contractors) is owned by the employer
> (or at least has first rights to it). This is why open source
> development on work or /own/ time is an issue.

Does having rights imply having responsibility?  I guess Lulz might work for
some company during the day.  Or it's possible he might.  I just see it as a
two edged sword.

--
Meski

 http://courteous.ly/aAOZcv

"Going to Starbucks for coffee is like going to prison for sex. Sure, you'll
get it, but it's going to be rough" - Adam Hills