G'day everyone,

I'm doing a handheld development on a Windows Mobile scanner that runs
Windows CE 6.1.

Everything I need is done now, EXCEPT I want to know the best way to get the
user to be logged out of the app after a certain amount of inactivity.

I've found various examples on the web, however most of them don't appear to
be that easy to adapt to the Compact Framework.

Anyone know of even just a small example that I can refer to?

Thanks!

Simon Kuldin | Senior Technical Consultant | PRISM

Suite 3, 214 Bay St Brighton, VIC 3186, Australia

P: +61 3 9596 8633 M: 0408 310 957 W:  <http://www.prism-solutions.com.au/>
www.prism-solutions.com.au

People.  Responsive.  Innovative.  Simple.  Methodical.

<<image001.jpg>>