From: ozdotnet-boun...@ozdotnet.com [mailto:ozdotnet-boun...@ozdotnet.com] On
Behalf Of Matt Siebert
Sent: Thursday, 18 August 2011 2:34 PM
To: ozDotNet
Subject: Good looking WinForms apps

Hi folks,

Can anyone point out some particularly good looking WinForms apps?  Screenshots
will do, a working app I could show someone would be better.

This is a bit of a strange request so I should probably explain a little...

We've built a product using WPF but we have lots of constraints imposed by the
environment we're coding for.  This has caused a lot of extra work with more to
come.  As such, I don't think WPF is the right choice and I'm trying to
convince my manager that it's worth considering switching to WinForms which is
much better suited to this environment.  He's not a developer and is fairly
visually oriented, and he's worried that if we were to use WinForms then we may
not be able to produce a good GUI / UX.  I've assured him that this isn't the
case but some good examples would help.

Cheers.