Folks, I have a WCF service hosted in IIS that is called by an SL4 app to
send client files to the server. Years ago I updated various configuration
values to allow up to 20MB transfer. This is on the server side:

<binding name="Bind1" maxBufferSize="20971520"
maxReceivedMessageSize="20971520"

    maxBufferPoolSize="20971520">

    <readerQuotas maxArrayLength="131072" maxBytesPerRead="20971520"
maxDepth="20971520"

    maxStringContentLength="20971520" maxNameTableCharCount="131072"/>

On the client side I set:

public const int MaxBufferSize = 20971520;

:

bind.MaxBufferSize = LaserMetrics.MaxBufferSize;

bind.MaxReceivedMessageSize = LaserMetrics.MaxBufferSize;

However I just reproduced a problem where a 7MB file is causing an exception
inside the WCF call. It dies on the WCF method asynch callback with this
error:

System.ServiceModel.CommunicationException occurred

  Message=The remote server returned an error: NotFound.

There is nowhere I can break to find out what's going on, so I was wondering
if there is a trick to get more out of the underlying exception. There's
probably an obscure config settings I haven't found yet. I presume there is
some size related config option that I've missed somewhere, but where.

Perhaps I should use some sort of "streaming" technique between SL4 and the
service, but I've not needed it before and haven't read up on exactly how
it's done. I believe there is a way of sending a Stream that can be read in
chunks and allow progress reporting. Is that right? Anyone done it?

Cheers,