From: ozdotnet-boun...@ozdotnet.com [mailto:ozdotnet-boun...@ozdotnet.com] On
Behalf Of Anthony Mayan
Sent: Friday, 30 September 2011 11:49 AM
To: ozDotNet
Subject: Re: Simple or hard solution

i think i will investigate AOP techniques to solve this.   How does
everyone else monitor there code in realtime for bugs, exceptions etc.
 Currently trying smartinspect which is pretty cool but interested in
what other people are using.

If you program don't have bugs then this would not be an issue for you!