IIRC these are because the XmlSerializer generates the C# code
required for the serialisation and compiles it "on the fly" and the
file not found errors are signals to it that this has not yet been
done.

There may be a fix whereby you ensure the serializer IS pre-compiled.

Mark Hurd, B.Sc.(Ma.)(Hons.)