As others have said try selling it differently...but don't expect
miracles because that's what's needed with some developers. I've run
into a few. If there is true benefit to DI in your project(s) then
push for it but don't get too upset if you don't get your way.

I'm curious though, how is unit testing happening without at least
some DI? Or are only parts of the system being unit tested and the
rest ignored?