From: ozdotnet-boun...@ozdotnet.com [mailto:ozdotnet-boun...@ozdotnet.com] On
Behalf Of Rob Andrew
Sent: Monday, December 05, 2011 4:31 AM
To: 'ozDotNet'
Subject: Business Logic Service

Hi All,

I have been asked to write a business logic layer that is to sit upon the 'net.
This layer is to act as a 'service' and provide it's features to a number of
consuming clients (Ipad, windows, web, etc). Idea is to code this in C# and
back it into SQL Server or similar.

I was considering web services, but was wondering whether there are other
options available these days that might be more in tune with varying clients?

Any thoughts?

Thanks,
Rob