Hey all,

I've got a Static class that's behaving like an EventHandler in that you
assign values to it via an operator + or - method.

I need a method on this thing or some way that I can unhook the ones from
one particular class (called from the dispose of that class) so that it can
remove only the ones that were added from that class. Its accepting an
Enum, so is there a way to see the owner of an Enum or where it was
created?

Or do I need to store something along with the Enum that can later be used
to identify who attached it?

If you imagine it as a Static eventhandler, how can I look through the
references and only unhook the ones from a particular class. (assuming
internally you can loop through each handler.
The actual problem is that it's causing a memory leak if I don't unhook
these things when that page/veiwmodel is disposed.

hope the above makes some kind of sense to someone. :)

cheers,
Stephen