From: ozdotnet-boun...@ozdotnet.com [mailto:ozdotnet-boun...@ozdotnet.com] On
Behalf Of Andrew Coates (DPE AUSTRALIA)
Sent: Monday, 2 April 2012 4:58 PM
To: ozDotNet
Subject: RE: The cost of putting small websites online

<plug>

If you're an MSDN subscriber, then you get Azure usage as part of that
subscription.

You can host multiple web sites on a singe Azure instance. In fact, what you
might want to do is have 2 extra small instances running multiple web sites so
you've got the umpteen 9's SLA.

</plug>

Cheers

Coatsy

Andrew Coates, MCSD MCTS, Developer Evangelist, Microsoft, 1 Epping Road, NORTH
RYDE NSW 2113
Ph: +61 (2) 9870 2719 * Mob +61 (416) 134 993 * Fax: +61 (2) 9870 2400 *
http://blogs.msdn.com/acoat/