From: ozdotnet-boun...@ozdotnet.com [mailto:ozdotnet-boun...@ozdotnet.com] On
Behalf Of Keir Nathan
Sent: Wednesday, 4 April 2012 8:25 AM
To: ozDotNet
Subject: RE: Win 8 Tablet gestures

I remember reading somewhere that the swipe from top or sides of the screen
doesn't work on PC because the swipe has to start off the screen, and that's
impossible to do with a mouse cursor.

Regards,

Nathan Keir
Systems Analyst
John Deere Financial Limited A.C.N. 078 714 646
Australian Credit Licence Number 391484
Incorporated in Queensland, Australia
166-170 Magnesium Drive, Crestmead, QLD, Australia 4132
PO Box 1544, Browns Plains BC, QLD, Australia 4118
+61 7 3802 3274 (office)
+61 7 3802 3142 (fax)
keirnat...@johndeere.com<mailto:namey...@johndeere.com>
www.JohnDeere.com.au<http://www.johndeere.com.au/>
CONFIDENTIALITY. This message, including attachments, may be confidential. If
you believe this message was sent to you in error, do not read it. If you are
not the intended recipient, any retention, dissemination, distribution, or
copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. Please reply to the
sender that you have received the message in error and delete it.