From: ozdotnet-boun...@ozdotnet.com [mailto:ozdotnet-boun...@ozdotnet.com] On
Behalf Of Greg Keogh
Sent: Tuesday, 5 June 2012 6:00 AM
To: 'ozDotNet'
Subject: RE: [OT] FYI, Large Dell Monitor Sale (again).

For Greg and others: If you run 2 screens move to 3 and you'll love it. Just
find the right screens, make sure they are all exactly the same and have the
same settings and are at the same height.

You may be right, my two screens are different resolutions, slightly different
sizes, at different angles and there is a 2 inch gap between them. It's the gap
that most irritating due to the frame, if only they could be tiled like paper
-- Greg