Hi Stuart,

I've previously written some .NET code that will upload SSRS 2005/2008R2
RDL files to various SSRS servers.

>From memory, all I had to do was add a reference to the SSRS web service
and call one of the methods (forget which one) and I was able to upload the
report.

It's not terribly difficult to do, and i'm sure there's code samples out
there which show this.

I can find more details if you need it.

Regards,

Will