Hi All

This is a just a notice to anyone that's with VentraIP, their servers
are compromised. It been multiple people I've spoken to with the issues.

==
I have an account with VentraIP for webhosting and have about 12 client
sites there, nothing much just small business stuff with some Static HTML
sites and a few Joomla sites.

In the last week 6 of them have been hacked into and suspicious code has
been added into every single HTML file.

I have done the usual thing, changed FTP/Account passwords and restoredthe
sites from backups, but they continue to be access and code changed. And
now Google has blocked them all.
==

Thanks.