Hi Greg,

In IE episode 36 is the only one that shows the value of the pubDate
element. I'm guessing that's because the pubDate element should conform to
RFC-822 and have a 3-char month whereas yours are full month name. It just
so happens that episode 36 was published in May, the month which only HAS 3
chars so it coincidentally gets parsed correctly. I guess IE prioritizes
the episodes with known publish dates.

Not sure about the itunes issue. That's not my arena ;)

Michael M. Minutillo
Indiscriminate Information Sponge
http://codermike.com