Have used Telerik Reporting to good effect about 12-18 months ago..
It was a little limiting in fonts and styling because that part is html
based and they apparently didn't want to build a full html render engine.
It has inheritance and you can do queries in code for each different
section of report if you wish. Community forums and their online doco is
very good and useful. Was able to produce a pretty good looking data driven
multi page, multi chart report from absolutely no TR knowledge in a few
weeks (with several iterations by the business!).

I had to modify some Crystal reports after working with Telerik Reporting,
which just left me feeling dirty.