$28!! OMG. Right that's it, I'm not buying it.

Wait. I already have. Hopefully I'll win one as well from TechEd. Even if I
do, I can't wait until they announce it and get my details and post it out
(assuming I even win one). I recall seeing it say end of November for the
prizes.

I don't think I'll get a pro device, just ordered a Razer Blade as my next
dev laptop. Specs are pretty cool and its similar to Mac Book Pro 17"
(which I read was discontinued?) except it has a damned backspace key AND
delete key, and Windows.