DrExplain

On 30/10/2012 12:41 PM, Corneliu I. Tusnea wrote:
Hi,

Anyone has a good way of creating manuals/training/user guides?

I've found HTML/Word very cumbersome and more or less useless so I'd like something "better".

There is also a service (www.dozuki.com) that is the basis of iFixIt website that looks great and they use an "open source" format called omanual (http://omanual.com/) however there seem to be no parsers or content-creators that work with omanual except the one from dozuki and I don't feel like paying $150 a month for a service to host few user guides.

Thoughts?

Thanks,
Corneliu.