More info:

https://dev.windowsphone.com/en-us/join

"Simply register, and $91(U.S.) will be credited to your major credit card
or PayPal account you registered with
within 30-60 days (payment options vary by market). For developers outside
the U.S., if your registration fee
was charged in your local currency, your rebate will be issued in the same
local currency, in an amount equal
to 92% of your registration fee. Taxes, VAT, and other fees are excluded
from this offer. [...]"

https://cmsresources.windowsphone.com/devcenter/en-us/legal/8-for-8-Dev-Center-Registration-Offer.pdf