I did it on Windows 7 with no problem.  Now all I have to do is figure out how
to select an empty area on the desktop via the keyboard. I'm blind, you know.

From: ozdotnet-boun...@ozdotnet.com [mailto:ozdotnet-boun...@ozdotnet.com] On
Behalf Of Stuart Kinnear
Sent: Saturday, November 24, 2012 3:16 PM
To: ozDotNet
Subject: Re: [OT] God Mode for Windows 8

Do not do this on Vista 64. You will get an endless crash window. The only way
out is to delete the folder via command prompt.

- Stuart

On 23 November 2012 19:08, Ian Thomas
<il.tho...@iinet.net.au<mailto:il.tho...@iinet.net.au>> wrote:
Friday nonsense: I didn't know about this until recently - apparently it works
in Vista+ (certainly OK in Win7)
http://www.windows8update.com/2012/11/22/tip-access-the-hidden-godmode-in-windows-8/

Ian Thomas
Victoria Park, Western Australia

Stuart Kinnear
Mobile: 040 704 5686.   Office: 03 9589 6502

SK Pro-Active! Pty Ltd
acn. 81 072 778 262
PO Box 6117 Cromer, Vic 3193. Australia

Business software developers.
SQL Server, Visual Basic, C# , Asp.Net, Microsoft Office.