With regard to weather sources in general, I've found international
sources don't seem to have accurate weather data for Australia.  In
particular, I'm referring to apps/widgets on my phone.  I no longer
use anything that doesn't use BoM as it's source.

With that in mind, I'd suggest comparing the data from any service you
choose with BoM to see if they are accurate.

David

"If we can hit that bullseye, the rest of the dominoes
 will fall like a house of cards... checkmate!"
 -Zapp Brannigan, Futurama