Hi Preet,

Live Mesh let you select any folder on your PC (or Mac) to sync. You could
choose to sync it to the cloud or not and you could share the folder with
others. They could then sync it to their computers. If you chose not to sync
to the cloud you could peer-to-peer share gigabytes of data for nothing. It
gave a truly peer-to-peer sync solution.

SkyDrive, if I understand it correctly, only syncs the "SkyDrive" folder to
your PC - you can't choose different folders on your PC. Also if you share a
folder with someone the folder doesn't sync to their computer. It's not a
good Live Mesh replacement.

I think that's the basic difference.

Cheers.

James.