From: ozdotnet-boun...@ozdotnet.com [mailto:ozdotnet-boun...@ozdotnet.com] On
Behalf Of Preet Sangha
Sent: Tuesday, 5 March 2013 7:36 AM
To: ozDotNet
Subject: (sorry slightly off topic) Laptop Backpack

I need a new laptop bag (the previous one that came with MSI Laptop has has
finally given up the ghost).

Does anyone here walk or cycle distances (I'm doing 15k a day)  carrying their
laptop in a backpack? If so would you recommend you case?

Ideally I need enough space to pack a towel and a bit of running gear too  :-)
yes I know I probably need a military style burgen  but no I'm not getting one
of those.

--
regards,
Preet, Overlooking the Ocean, Auckland