It's good for QA encountered faults, where IWOMM for the dev.  You just RDP
into the VM they have the fault on, and use the remote debug stub running
on the VM, with VS back on your machine.  Working from home, I sometimes
VPN to my work box (from a Mac 27") - that's a lot less convenient, but
workable, rather than mimic a VS running on Win7 running on Parallels

Mike

--
Meski

 http://courteous.ly/aAOZcv

"Going to Starbucks for coffee is like going to prison for sex. Sure,
you'll get it, but it's going to be rough" - Adam Hills