Greg,

Depending on the target app there are various tools. Given that this list
is about .Net I'd assume everyone would code around .Net so the most
obvious one would be Reflector (or any of the preferred competitors).
Second try would be ILDasm. Then someone will try to apply an "obfuscator"
but frankly, from a security perspective that's just a bit of sand in the
eyes of the attacker.
If attacking that fails (doubt you have time to write/try more protections)
you can try to attack directly at runtime either via a debugger (WinDbg is
a simple enough tool to work in 5-10 mins) or a dll injection to actually
hook your code and using reflection to navigate the object hierarchy until
if finds the right info. If you really want to go hardcore you get into
SoftIce but I doubt anyone would attempt that on a .Net app ... it's just
such an overkill ...

You should ALWAYS assume the attacker has indefinite time and resources
(because frankly they do) so your protection should not be based around
"how can I hide xxx".
And always assume a .Net app can be attacked in under 10 minutes :)

Regards,
Corneliu.