Hi folks,

A very strange problem. I can print to our network printer from any
application on my machine - except SSMS. The print dialog shows up, I can
select the correct printer, can see it's status etc, and when I click Print
all seems normal - except that nothing happens. No one else in the office
seems to have this problem.

As a workaround, I just copy and paste into notepad and print from there,
but this type of strange problem bothers me...so I thought I might bother
you guys with it :)

Anyone had a similar experience or can suggest any fixes? I couldn't find
anything on Google, but that might just be me.

Cheers
DB