Sorry for jumping into discussion but I really need some advises regarding
message queuing.
Actually, we have been using MSMQ and SQL Server together (using DTC) for
the last 3 years. It is reliable but extremely hard to:
 - configure
 - monitor
 - investigate

I really want to move away from MSMQ to something like RabbitMQ (or
similar) but lack of DTC puts a shows stopper (reliability was number one
requirement).

Does anyone have any experience how to use RabbitMQ in case you need a
guaranteed delivery before you commit something to the database?

The main scenario is:

  Begin Distributed Transaction
      Read Queue Message
      Do a business logic (update business tables /etc)
      Send Message containing results
 Commit Distributed Transaction

How above scenario is possible in any non-Microsoft queue libraries?