Hi Greg,

I'm pretty much always done them from the Gallery and it's been fine.

What they normally recommend for "issues" is to:

Email at  iaasfo...@microsoft.com <mailto:iaasfo...@microsoft.com>  along
with the following info:

1.Your Windows Azure Subscrption Account Live ID

2.This forum URL

3.The Virtual Machine that you are investigating.

4.Date and Time when you started experiencing this problem.

Dr Greg Low

1300SQLSQL (1300 775 775) office | +61 419201410 mobile│ +61 3 8676 4913 fax

SQL Down Under | Web:  <http://www.sqldownunder.com/> www.sqldownunder.com